As a mummy with lots of friends with children I find myself buying birthday cards most months. I really begrudge spending loads of money on a birthday card when I know a lot of people don’t take much notice to cards and they tend to get thrown in the bin a few days after the child’s birthday anyway. So when the lovely Leanne at Cardooo Cards got in touch with me about reviewing these cards I jumped at the chance.
The two cards I got sent were the ‘Age 4 – Jungle‘ and ‘Birthday Activity – Dinosaurs‘. I have a son so I asked her to send me boyish cards so that I could get the full use out of them. They have a lovely range of boy and girl designs from Dinosaurs to Mermaids, the cards themselves are extremely well made, they are vibrant, colourful and very neat and tidy for a young person to read and I can’t believe they only cost £3!
There are a loads of different ranges of cards they do (list is copied from the Cardooo website) :
- Age Cards are the perfect way to say Happy Birthday for those aged 3-7 years – all come with stickers and pages of fun activities!
- Activity cards are filled with fun facts, quizzes, puzzles, stickers and exciting comic adventures!
- Colouring cards bring out the creative side in everyone with drawing and colouring in activities.
- Puzzle cards give a Get well soon card and help entertain those on the mend with crosswords, sudoku, and colouring activities.
- Fairy Story cards especially for Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon.
They are available to buy in selected Asda stores or alternately you can order them online and the postage is FREE within the UK. They do only ship within the UK however I’m not sure if this is something they are looking to expand on in time.
These cards have been given 10/10 reviews from other bloggers, and I am giving them 10/10 as well! I would definitely purchase a Cardooo card for my son or for my friend’s children. I love that these cards are a gift in themselves and for only £3 you can not go wrong! These cards would keep children entertained if you are having a birthday meal or out for a birthday trip in the car, just remember to take some crayons with you!
*The above cards were very kindly sent to me for free to review.